Terms & Conditions
Before signing up to a class, offer, membership or course please read our Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions:
- Class availability is on a first come - first served basis, it is advised you use the booking system on this site to ensure availability.
- Classes are to be paid in advance. There is a 5 hour cancellation policy when cancelling. If you do not show for class you will not be refunded or credited.
Personal Information & Data Protection:
- Your personal information is stored securely and use of your personal information is administered by Movement & Mind. We will use your personal information to provide you with use of Movement & Mind services and to maintain our records, process memberships and payments and gather feedback. Your information will not be shared with third parties apart from in the prevention of fraud or other crimes, and in the case of medical emergencies.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
- You can change / cancel any booking up to 12 hours before the start time.
- Any booking cancelled within the 5 hours or missed class will incur a charge.
- All class fees are non-refundable.
- In the event of missed classes due to Covid-19 and or other circumstances beyond our control, your class fee and / or membership will remain in credit but no refund will be given.
- If a class is cancelled by Movement & Mind, we will contact you to let you know. Your class fee will remain as a credit.
- For your own safety - if you are more than 10 minutes late for a class it is recommend you speak to the teacher who retains the right to turn you away. This is to help prevent injury as well as to be considerate of the teacher and students.
- If you turn up late for a class and are not admitted it will be classed as a no show and no refund will be given.
Medical Issues, Injuries & Pregnancies:
- Movement & Mind Yoga / The Gentle Rebel accepts no responsibility for any student who does not follow the instructed class or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries to the teacher. Important: It is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
- If you find that you are pregnant, please let us know as soon as possible as some of our classes will not be suitable for you. If you choose not to tell us or the teacher about your pregnancy, Movement & Mind Yoga will accept no responsibility for any injuries or issues that may occur as a result of doing a class.