Yoga at The Zen Zone, Resorts World Birmingham
I'm delighted to be teaching my Movement & Mind Hatha Yoga class at The Zen Zone at Resorts World - it's a beautiful, relaxed space, perfect for yoga and meditation.
We'll practice yoga poses that flow together to increase flexibility, strength and mobility. There’ll also be breathing exercises to slow down your mind, relieve stress.
Each class finishes with a meditation, leaving you feeling relaxed and ready to take on your weekend.
- Saturday 9.30am - 10.30am
From 21st September 2019
- £10 per class drop-ins. £7 when paid in advance.
Payment to be made at The Zen Zone. Cash or card payments accepted.
- £7 for Destination NEC cardholders (show card on arrival)
- Free parking
Tickets validated at Guest Services – just show your stamp after class, issued to you on arrival at the Zen Zone
- Suitable for all ages, with no prior experience or equipment needed. Simply book, then come along in your comfy clothes, ready for a gentle start to Saturday.
- Bookings can be made on this page, or you can walk-in on the day.
- Mats will be provided, but please feel free to bring your own if preferred. Please also remember to bring a full water bottle.
9.30am - 10.30am
The Zen Zone at Resorts World.
£10 pay on the day, or
£7 pay in advance.
Walk-ins subject to availability.
Use the form below to book and then you will be emailed with an option to pay online.
At least 24 hours noticed required for cancellations. If you fail to attend your class and do not cancel you are liable for payment. Cancellations in the final 24 hours before the class cannot be refunded.