Helping people is my passion.
I’m Andy Smart. I’ve been training since 1998 and teaching since 2006.
I can help you with yoga, self defence and life skills, whether that be in a class environment or one-to-one. In my years of training I have been lucky enough to have worked with children and adults and have helped people overcome fear and anxiety, addiction, depression, low self esteem, poor posture and limited flexibility.
To speak to me about coaching or therapy on a one-to-one basis, please feel free to get in touch on 0121 285 1182 or email me.
- Yoga Instructor level 3
- CYQ Level 2 Health Related Exercise for Children.
- BTEC Level 3 Advanced Award in Self Defence Instruction
- The Approach Level One Instructor
- BA level 2 General Gymnastic Coach
- 9th Khan Muay Thai
- Fitness instructor level 2
- IBPDA recognised Neuro Linguistic Programming Diploma
- WAKO certified martial arts instructor
- Enhanced CRB checked
- First Aid
I have trained in
- Muay Thai
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Mindfulness and Meditation